Home » FAQ - Domande Frequenti su don Quijote

FAQ - Domande Frequenti

Corsi di Spagnolo Imparare lo Spagnolo in Spagna Listino Prezzi

FAQ: Visas

Problems with visas
  • What happens if I enrol in a course and afterwards I don’t get my visa?

    Students who require any type of student visa for their course and have to cancel their course due to visa issues, must send an official original certified document from the Embassy. Depending on your nationality, money you have already paid and the moment you cancel your course, refunds can take place. We recommend you read points 5 and 8 from our General Conditions.

Visas for different countries
  • I’m American. How can I travel to Cuba?

    American citizens have to fly in from other countries like Mexico, Guatemala or Bahamas. There are no direct flights. All visitors need a tourist visa of 30 days that must be personally arranged.

  • Do I need a visa to enter Peru?

    A visa is required only for students from the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Bulgaria, Russia, Pakistan, India, and China.
    A tourist visa will allow you to stay up to 90 days in Peru.

  • Do I need a visa to enter Mexico?

    Citizens of the United States and Canada don´t even need a passport to enter Mexico.
    There are several countries that do not require a visa to enter as a tourist; having a valid passport is enough. These countries are: Germany, Argentina, Australia, Belgium; Belize, Canada, Chile, South Korea, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, United States, Finland, France, Greece, Guatemala, Holland, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, and Dominican Republic.

  • Do I need a visa to enter Costa Rica?

    For North American and many European residents, no visa is required to enter Costa Rica. A tourist may enter Costa Rica and stay for 90 days, extensions are possible too. Citizens from other countries should check visa regulations with the CR consulate or embassy for your area. For a complete list of CR consulates or embassies in your area please visit www.rree.go.cr/servicio-exterior/index.php.

  • Do I need a visa to take a course in Spain?

    European Union citizens do not need a visa for stays in Spain.
    Citizens of Australia, Canada, Israel, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and the USA don´t need visas for tourist stays up to 90 days (including language courses).
    Students from other countries should ask the Spanish consulate in their country for further information.